Intelligent occupancy analysis
Using a built-in occupancy sensor, differentiates between incidental and guest occupancy to completely eliminate unnecessary energy use
Can be installed to be powered wired or wirelessly (via batteries)
Night occupancy mode
Disables energy management while guests sleep
- Intelligent occupancy analysis
- Can be installed to be powered wired or wirelessly (via batteries)
- Make up air control with occupancy
- Night occupancy mode
- Precise temperature control
- Integrated wireless networking
- Easy to use interface
- Large LCD screen with automatic backlight
- Easy plug and play installation via quick connector
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.