30" Built-In Stainless Steel bottom mount refrigerator 11.8 cubic feet of refrigerator volume and 3.7 cubic feet of FlexMode volume.
- Proprietary lift & swing door hinge system for true flush installation
- Lateral airflow system, with dual compressor and evaporator
- Category-leading interior depth
- FlexMode Refrigerator-Freezer allows to switch the bottom compartment between freezer, fresco and refrigerator with one touch
- Interior LED lighting on top and sides
- All metal and glass construction inside and out for longer durability and better temperature management
- 3 Lb per day automatic ice maker with water filter and cube size selector
- Super freeze mode
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.