The Blaze LTE Built-in Power Burner consists of an independently controlled 304 cast stainless steel inner and outer burner ring allowing a variety of cooking configurations. The inner ring is rated for 25,000 BTUs, and the outer ring is rated for 35,000 BTUs, for a combined total of 60,000 BTUs. The inner ring is great for simmering sauces and the outer ring is perfect for large skillets and pans. Use both burner rings together when boiling or frying. The cooking grid is constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel rods with a removable inner ring for cooking with a wok. Blaze LTE Power Burners have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the burners, burner grate, body, lid, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Product must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- Efficient design brings water to a boil in half the time compared to other power burners on the market
- A narrow width of 15 3/4" allows for more room for other accessories or more counter space
- Stainless steel guard surrounds the burner rings protecting them from the wind and concentrates heat for maximum efficiency
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Push and turn knob ignition system delivers a reliable flame with every start
- Removable stainless steel cover shields burners from outdoor elements
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- A power transformer is included for the lights
||9 3/16" H x 15 3/4" W x 22 5/8" D
|Cut Out Dimensions
||8" H x 14" W x 19 1/2" D
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.