Our NEW Columns Line has been designed to offer exceptional food preservation, maximum storage & unmatched options for kitchen design and flexibility. With industry-leading capacity our integrated columns are perfect for every home kitchen.
Industry Leading Capacity
- Maximum storage area easily fits frozen meats, vegetables, fruits, and desserts.
- Perfect for stocking up all your favorite frozen food items.
Automatic Ice Maker
- Choose from two different ice cube sizes
- Super ice function increases ice production by 50% to maximum ice production
- Includes water filter
Touch Screen Controller
- The crisp, clear display is intuitive and easy to use.
- Easily select advanced refrigeration options like Max Ice, Shopping and Sabbath Mode.
Stainless Steel Full-Extension Drawers
- Frozen food storage has never been easier, four extra-large drawers provide near limitless storage.
- Fully-extending drawers enable visibility to everything you have stored.
- Extra-bright, dramatic, theater lighting highlights the interior.
- Light is evenly distributed throughout, eliminating shadows and reflections to showcase your food.
Heavy duty construction
- This commercial-style design is built to last and pairs well with any pro-style kitchen appliance.
Sorry, there is no additional information on customization for this product.
- Stainless Steel interior
- Industry-leading 8.22 cu. ft. capacity for optimum food storage
- Flush installation for seamless look
- Automatic ice maker with Super Ice function to temporarily increase ice production as needed
- Extra-bright LED lighting throughout the unit
- Stainless steel full extension drawers
- Easy to use touch screen control
- Iron Clad Warranty: 2 years (full), 5 years (sealed system parts & labor) and 13 years (sealed system parts)
||17 1/2"W x 24 1/4"D* x 83 1/2"H
||(*) Depth is to front of refrigerator door
||8.22 cu ft
||115V, 60Hz, 15 AMP
||35 - 120psi
||2 years (full), 5 years (sealed system parts & labor) and 13 years (sealed system parts)
Energy Star Rated:
8.22 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.