- Interactive Software: This product includes a drawing application that offers more sophisticated drawing functions.
- Neatly Convert Letters or Figures: You can automatically convert freehand shapes into geometric objects and handwriting into text on projected images. These operations are easily accomplished with the interactive pens.
- Select a Variety of Useful Tools: The interactive pen lets you operate a compass, ruler, protractor, stopwatch and other useful tools on the projected image, making lessons even easier to understand.
- Advanced Writting/Drawing Capabilities: This projector comes with a built-in function allowing you to directly draw and write on the projected screen without a PC.
- Directly Draw on the Projected Screen: You can write and draw on images projected from connected devices such as a documant camera
- Save and Open Drawn Screens: You can save the image drawn on the projector screen. This enables you to easily manage what you've taught in the past.
- Finger Touch Option: This projector incorporates the optional finger touch unit that enables the projector to detect finger touch activity on the screen area. It allows users to annotate and interact with the material presented. Instead of simply showing static images, students and teachers can interact with on screen material for hands-on interactivity that brings learning to life. When using the finger touch unit in a bright environment, auto-calibration may not be used. Must be used on a flat screen. The finger touch unit may not be used in locations where there is sunlight or light from an incandescent light source.
- Convenient Painter Tool Equipped with the Pen, Eraser, Undo, Redo, functions. You can also change the pen color and thickness. With the easy-to-use Painter tool bar, you can teach classes smoothly.
- Variety Rich Templates: You can conveniently use the interactive function with over 100 pre-installed templates including graphs, graphic organizers, plain color and many more
- Multiple Interactive Pens: With up to 6 interactive pens, pupils can do more than just watch-they can interact with the onscreen content. Let them enjoy providing answers, showing their understanding and becoming involved in lessons like never before.
- Windows® Multi Touch: Windows® 8.1/10 multi touch allows users with touch enabled Windows® 8.1/10 systems to operate the PC directly from the interactive screen with up to 6 pens or touches including Windows® 8.1/10 gesture.
- Smart Device Control: Plugging the optional USB wireless adapter into the projector and using the dedicated free online application developed by Hitachi, projectors can be controlled from a tablet or smartphone.
- Starboard Interactive Presentation Software: Hitachi's world-class interactive StarBoard Software (SBS) is the next standard in collaboration, information sharing and dynamic presentation software. With a customizable interface and toolbar, Starboard streamlines your workflow and improves production. While you would expect to pay hundreds of dollars extra for similar interactive software from the competition, Hitachi bundles it as a standard feature with each interactive projector.
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- Aspect Zoom: Aspect Zoom makes the maximum image size on the screen while keeping the aspect of the image.
- HDCR2 (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. The recent enhancement to HDCR2 achieves not only auto tone enhancement but also auto color enhancement. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Image Optimizer: The Image Optimizer automatically adjusts HDCR and Accentualizer to improve visibility as lamp brightness dims over time.
- MHL™: MHL (Mobile High-Definition) allows users to mirror their phone/tablet screen with the projector display. It is compatible with any and all apps.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.