- Dust Resistant Sealed Engine: The air tight structure of the optical engine makes it possible to minimize dust particles entering which could eventually lead to a decrease in brightness. This construction gives the projector resistance to the effects of dust and enables the projector to be used in a wide variety of environments.
- Edge Blending: Projectors are equipped with the Edge Blending function that achieves the seamless projection of one image using multiple projectors. The LP-WU3500 comes with various blending functions that meet the level users are looking for.
Instant blending: Easily perform blending processing without the use of any special equipment.
- Geometric Correction (Warping): Geometric correction is possible from your computer by using the specialized application. Projection is possible on spherical surfaces and surfaces with corners, as well as conventional flat screens.
- Maintenance Free Operation: Approximately 20,000 hours of maintenance free operation. There is no need to replace a lamp or air filter, providing a dramatic reduction in the total cost of ownership and time spent changing bulbs.
- 360 Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360 and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness, gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colors of projected images are the actual colors of the objects they represent.
- HDCR (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms, the darker colors of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function, blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected, and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. This results in clear images even in bright rooms.
- Color Management: Allows you to change the HUE, SATURATION, LUMINANCE of each 6 colors (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow) without influencing each other. With this new technology, for example, you can change only bluish colors, such as the sky, while maintaining the other colors by adjusting the HUE of blue.
- Image Optimizer: The Image Optimizer automatically adjusts HDCR and Accentualizer to improve visibility as lamp brightness dims over time.
- High Performance Lens: Featuring a powerful 1.7 x zoom lens, the projector allows for a range of installation options. Users can manually shift the lens both horizontally and vertically in order to position an image on the screen without experiencing keystone distortion.
- Constant Bright Image: Constant Mode maintains fixed brightness and pictures through the use of an illumination sensor, meaning you can expect the same level of brightness even after 20,000 hours of operation.
- Easy Event Scheduling: Schedule routine and special projector evernts, including power on, power off, input selection and other settings
- Quick Start / Quick Off: The light source reaches its full brightness within 5 seconds of turning on. *Set STANDBY MODE to QUICK START
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes. These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
- Picture By Picture: Enables the content from two input sources to be displayed simultaneously, side by side on one screen. You can use two sources including 2 HDMI, with both images sharing equal screen size. The feature is ideal for teleconferencing applications.
- Picture In Picture: Enables you to display one image inside another image using two sources including 2 HDMI.
- Perfect Fit: Enables the user to adjust individual corners independent of one another. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and 11n.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.