- Long Life 20,000 Hours* Laser Light Source: Light source combines blue laser diodes and phosphor which can achieve 6,000 lumens. The projection image is bright and clear, with vivid color. Since lamp exchange is unnecessary, maintenance cost is reduced. No need anymore to worry about lamp life, making it a perfect choice for digital signage applications that require long hours of continuous projection. Plus, by not using mercury lamps, the projectors are eco-friendly. With an approximate light source of 20,000 hours, the laser projector series is suitable for other venues such as museums and restaurants.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: The DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode projects grayscale images which approximate DICOM Part 14 specifications. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes. The projectors have a DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode. This mode simulates the DICOM standard, which is a standard applicable to digital communications in medicine, and is useful for displaying medical images such as X-rays. These projectors are not medical devices and are not compliant with the DICOM standard, and neither the projector nor the DICOM Simulation Mode should be used for medical diagnosis.
- Dust Resistant Sealed Engine: The air tight structure of the optical engine makes it possible to minimize dust particles entering which could eventually lead to a decrease in brightness. This construction gives the projector resistance to the effects of dust and enables the projector to be used in a wide variety of environments.
- Lens Shift: Lens shift can adjust the position of image on the screen by turning the adjusters manually. This adjustment is useful to fit the image to the position without causing keystone distortion.
- Maintenance Free Operation: Approximately 20,000 hours of maintenance free operation. There is no need to replace a lamp or air filter, providing a dramatic reduction in the total cost of ownership and time spent changing bulbs.
- MHL™: MHL (Mobile High-Definition) allows users to mirror their phone/tablet screen with the projector display. It is compatible with any and all apps.
- New Phosphor Wheel: A new heat-resistant material is used in the phosphor wheel to withstand the high output from the laser light source.
- Wide Range of Color Reproduction The color reproduction range is wide compared to lamp light projectors and projects brilliantly colored images.
- 360 Rotation/Portrait Projection Display rotation of 360 and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.
- 3D system by DLP Link: A special 3D emitter is no longer needed for 3D viewing.
- Interchangable Lens Options: A standard and long throw lens are available to match various screen sizes.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.