Complete with door shelves and two wire interior shelves, this 24-inch wide model provides a generous 6.1 cubic feet of refrigerated space.
- Enhanced microprocessor technology provides superior temperature control
- Ultra-efficient compressor delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow Other Features
- Self closing door
- Interior Light
- Interior Shelving (Door) Three storage shelves are located in the door for easy access
- Door available in three finishes; stainless steel, white and black with complementing full length handes
- Includes door 'close assist' - if left slightly open, the door will close
- Auto defrost
- Optional: factory installed lock
- Door opens and closes within the width of the refrigerator body allows flush fit with adjoining cabinetry. See Owner's Guide for more details
- Order with left or right hinge mount to suit your installation
- The system displays actual, real-time temperature of contents and monitors critical functions, including door ajar and over/under temperature
- Discreetly located touch controls have amber LED display
- 3 door shelves
- Full wrap door with professional bar handle in white, black or stainless steel. -->
- Cabinet exterior in white or black.-->
- Automatic interior light.
- Full auto defrost.
- 2 adjustable glass shelves -->
- 34-3/4"H* x 23-7/8"W x 24-1/4"D, 120lbs, 6.1 cu. ft. *Levelling legs allow upward height adjustment. See Owner's Guide for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.