With an impressive 5.3 cubic foot capacity, the 24" ADA Height Refrigerator manages to fit in all the features and quality of the top models in the Marvel lineup, and fit them elegantly into an ADA-compliant configuration - fits under 32" height ADA cabinet height specification.
- Enhanced microprocessor technology provides superior temperature control
- Ultra-efficient compressor delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow Other Features
- Self closing door
- Also ideal for Universal Design or for areas with limited space
- Full wrap door with bar handle in white, black or stainless
- Unique half-shelf to allow vertical storage of 2-liter and opened wine bottles on lower rack
- 2 pull-out chrome-plated wire shelves with safety stops
- Holds 120 12-oz. canned beverages (max. 150 cans if double stacked on right)
- Automatic interior light.
- Full auto defrost.
- Available in black or white; optional stainless steel door panel. -->
- Interior Light
- Interior Shelving (Door) Two storage bins are located in the door for easy access. The lower bin will hold tall bottles
- Door available in three finishes; stainless steel, white and black with complementing full length handes
- Includes door 'close assist' - if left slightly open, the door will close
- Auto defrost
- Optional: factory installed lock
- Door opens and closes within the width of the refrigerator body allows flush fit with adjoining cabinetry. See Owner's Guide for more details
- Order with left or right hinge mount to suit your installation
- 31"H* x 23-7/8"W x 24-3/8"D, 115 lbs *Levelling legs allow upward height adjustment. See Owner's Guide for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.