The new 6GARM glass door all refrigerator and beverage center stores beverages and perishable fresh food with the temperatures ranging from 35°F to 43°F. The cantilever shelving system is flexible and allows 1.5" increments of height adjustment and is easily removed for cleaning. The half-shelf design allows vertical storage of tall items and moves to either side making it perfect for storing open bottles. The forced air feature keeps the temperature even, resulting in quieter operation and improves the efficiency.
- 5.6 cu. ft. storage capacity.
- Cantilever style shelving system with 2 full-width and 1 half-width shelves.
- All shelves have removable glass inserts for easy cleaning.
- Shelf height positions can be adjusted in 1 1/2" increments.
- Fixed position 6-bottle wine cradle located at bottom of compartment. FEATURES:
- Discretely located control panel with Amber LED temperature display.
- Right or Left hand door swing specific, (not field reversible).
- Tinted, dual-pane, UV resistant glass door.
- Display lighting option on glass door models.
- Color coordinated full length handle.
- Overlay panel door available on both glass and solid door models to accommodate custom panels.
- Natural finish Maple shelf fronts may be painted or stained.
- "Disappearing" black interior.
- Durable powder painted finish on cabinet and painted doors.
- Cabinet finish suitable for free-standing installations.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.