Convenient access, ultimate refrigeration capacity
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity, stores 108 12-oz cans in two large-capacity roller-glide drawers
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Specially designed for a truly flush fit with adjoining cabinetry
- Pristine arctic white interior easily wipes clean and efficient white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically brings drawers to a close, ensuring they're never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 1" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Product Spec Sheet ML24RD (2.14 MB) Storage Capacity
Up to (108) 12-oz cans Product Dimensions
23 7/8" W x 33 3/4" minimum H x 25 21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.