Looking for maximum freezer storage within easy reach" The new 24" Marvel Professional Undercounter Freezer holds up to 200 pounds of frozen items in one beautifully handcrafted, ultra-efficient package.
This high-capacity model features as many as three full-extension commercial-strength chrome baskets with Smooth Glide System and includes Marvel Intuit Integrated Controls to ensure precise frost-free temperature management from -10° F to 10° F to keep contents evenly frozen throughout.
The Marvel Professional Undercounter Freezer is available in stainless steel finish or easy-to-install panel ready option.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and the industry's best temperature stability
- Tested to hold up to 200 lbs of frozen goods
- Insulated thermal-efficient cabinet and drawer fronts ensure optimum efficiency and preservation
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- ENERGY STAR® certified appliance
- Keep bulky items organized and within easy reach with commercial-grade chrome wire bins on the fully extendable Smooth Glide System
- Three commercial-grade chrome wire freezer baskets capable of storing 200 lbs of frozen goods
- 4.6 total cubic feet of food storage
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit Integrated Control ensures precise temperature management from -10 to 10° F (-23.3 to -12.2°C) to keep contents evenly frozen
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food freshness and minimize energy use
- Soft-close integrated hinge provides a seamless zero clearance installation and a smooth, gentle close
- Professional styling: stainless steel door, sturdy full-length handle, sleek chrome baskets and stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4"
- Pristine arctic white interior is easy to wipe clean, even in the corners
- Efficient white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior for better viewing of contents
- Finish options: stainless steel or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- 3-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system warranty
Product Spec Sheet MP24FA (1.84 MB) Storage Capacity
4.6 total cubic feet of food storage capacity Storage Configuration
(3) smooth-glide full extension chrome wire baskets Temperature Range
-10 to 10° F (-23.3 to -12.2°C) Product Dimensions
23 7/8" W x 33 3/4" minimum H x 26 7/32" D (including handle) Electrical Requirements
120V / 60Hz / 15A Usage
Indoor residential use only
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.