Features surround mode selection of dipole (diffuse sound) or bipole (direct sound) operation for super-discreet home theatre sound.
Incorporates a 6 1/2 inch C-CAM bass driver and dual 1-inch C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters mounted at a precise fixed-angle for optimised performance.
Optional square or premium grille can be used with this model.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. .
- Dual tweeter configuration for use in di-pole or bi-pole mode.
- C-CAM® drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Timbre-match with RS-CP in-ceiling/wall and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover
||60 Hz - 30 kHz
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||20 - 85 W
|Drive Unit Complement
||6 1/2 " C-CAM cone bass driver 2 x 1" C-CAM fixed angle Gold Dome tweeters
||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) Bipole / Dipole Switch
|Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
||250 mm (9 13/16 ")
|Overall Depth (Including Grille)
||154 mm (6 1/16 ")
||150 mm (5 7/8 ")
|Cut-Out Hole Diameter
||211 mm (8 1/4 ")
|Optional Square Grille - Outer Dimensions
||249 x 249 mm (9 3/16 ")
||3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
||Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
||2.08 kg (4 lb 10 oz)
||CB6 Pre-Construction Bracket (Purple)
||CCBOX-L / CMBOX-R
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.