An 8-inch C-CAM bass driver and a more highly specified version of the C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter offer an extended high-frequency response to 30 kHz, as well as higher output and power handling capacity than the 2-way models.
Optimum imaging and set-up are established via a pivoting tweeter, high frequency (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
Optional square grille can be used with this model.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. .
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM® tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (3dB).
- Audio match with RS-CP and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grille for rust-free performance and longevity. It is non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
||50 Hz - 30 kHz
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||30 - 120 W
|Drive Unit Complement
||8" C-CAM cone bass driver 1" C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
||HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) Boundary Compensation Switch
|Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
||285 mm (11 1/4 ")
|Overall Depth (Including Grille)
||126 mm (4 15/16 ")
||122 mm (4 13/16 ")
|Cut-Out Hole Diameter
||247 mm (9 3/4 ")
|Optional Square Grille - Outer Dimensions
||285 x 285 mm (11 1/4 ")
||3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
||Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant
||2.8 kg (6 lb 2 oz)
||CB8 Pre-Construction Bracket (Green)
||CCBOX-R / CMBOX-R
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.