The CLG140 satellite speaker is a robust high sensitivity design built to deliver richly detailed hi-fi quality mid/high frequencies.
Engineered to withstand the most extreme temperatures and weather conditions, its rigid conical polymer enclosure houses the company's signature 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter co-axially aligned with a 4" MMP bass-mid driver. The horn-shaped housing provides excellent audio directivity in free air conditions when positioned close to the garden surface on a bracket/spike assembly, which neatly encapsulates and channels the connecting cable into the ground for a discreetly installed result. Alternatively it's possible to mount the CLG140 on a tree, pole, wall or fence.
Supplied in a durable dark brown finish for excellent coordination with garden colours, the CLG140's casing can be painted to blend with any environment.
- 4" MMP II bass-midrange driver
- Coaxially aligned 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Optimised for high sensitivity and wide dispersion
- Internal matching transformer for 70/100 V line level operation
- Designed to operate under extreme climatic conditions from -20 to 70 C
- Rigid, high impact polymer cabinet for long life and durability
- Bracket mounting made from die-cast aluminium alloy
- Garden spike ( CLG-SPIKE R ) and mount ( CLG-MOUNT ) available separately
- Certified to IP55 rating
- Encapsulated cable runs inside bracket and spike for discreet appearance
- Dark Brown finish blends with garden colours, but enclosure is paintable to blend with alternative settings
- Applications include garden and deck areas: system expands with garden size
- PTC protection against power overload
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)
||100 Hz - 30 KHz
|Line Level Voltage
|Power Handling (RMS)
||40 W (crossover set to minimum 100 Hz@12 dB/Octave)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||10 - 40 W per speaker
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 4" MMP II cone bass-mid driver 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter - Coaxially oriented
||100 Hz at a minimum of 12 dB/Octave (24 dB/Octave optimum)
|External Dimensions (Excluding Spike and Mount (H x W x D))
||130 x 175 mm (5 1/8 x 6 7/8 ")
|Total Bracket Pivot Angle
||32° in all directions
||Encapsulated cable connection
|Environmental Protection Rating
|Colour / Finish
||2.08 kg (4 lb 10 oz)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.