- Works with all line drive preamplifiers
- RIAA curve accurate to 0.25 dB
- Ultra-low distortion
- Switchable gain for moving magnet or moving coil cartridges
- Exclusive AC polarity switch to eliminate hum
- Ultra high-speed, low-noise opamps
- Audiophile grade resistors and capacitors
- Gold-plated RCA input and output jacks
- Unique half-rack width chassis; 1 rack space high
- Rack mount kit sold separately (click to view)
|Gain at 1 kHz :
||MM, 46dB; MC, 61 dB
|Input Sensitivity at 1 kHz :
||MM, 5 mV in for 1.1 V output
MC, .9 mV in for 1.1 V output
|Input Impedance :
||MM, 47 k
||MM, 200 mV; MC, 36 mV
||0.25 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
||MM, 84 dB
MC, 58 dB
||115 V - 230 V, 60/50 Hz, 5 W
||8-1/2 w x 1-3/4 h x 10 d, 2 h with feet
|Net weight: 4 lbs.
||Net weight: 4 lbs.
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.