SUMMIT's island range hoods are made in Spain with quality construction and stunning style. The SEIH1536CV3 is a 36" wide range hood with a 600 CFM blower. Constructed entirely from stainless steel, it features an adjustable chimney and aluminum cassette filters with a wide filtration area. The 3-speed fan and 15 minute timer are operated with intuitive digital controls. Two 50W halogen light bulbs are pre-installed, offering an elegant illumination for your cooktop or range. The SEIH1536CV3 is designed for ducted use, but may be converted to a ductless (recirculating) range hood when you order an optional charcoal filter set (SEHCFISL). This model is manufactured in Spain and ships in one box.
- Quality material with an elegant look in brushed stainless steel
- High quality European motor is preinstalled for easy use
- Designed for ducted use, this range hood can be used in recirculating (ductless) mode when you order SEHCFISL charcoal filter set
- Dishwasher safe filters offer wide filtration area for better ventilation
- Chimney can extend from 27" to 44" for the perfect fit over your cooktop
- Includes two preinstalled bulbs
- Offers more options for ventilation
- Designed and manufactured in Spain with all UL-Listed components
- Set the unit to ventilate for a 15 minute interval that automatically turns off when complete
- Ideal for most kitchen settings
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
||35.38" (90 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||33.0 lbs. (15 kg)
||54.0 lbs. (24 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Convertible w/ Filter Set
|Number of Lights
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Maximum Air Movement
||32.5" (83 cm)
||43.38" (110 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.