The Weber Traveler is for anyone who wants delicious grilled food away from home. Whether you're camping, tailgating, or picnicking, its sturdy, compact design makes for a seamless experience, from setup to storage. Savor the journey with backyard quality food, no matter where the adventure takes you.
- Compact fold for minimal storage space and easily fits in the trunk of a car
- Large grilling area so that the entire meal is ready to eat at the same time
- Purposefully designed to optimize gas usage
- Low-to-high temp range grills everything from pancakes to seared steak
- Easy to transport, so that it's always going where you go
- Grill is attached to the cart so that you're up and grilling in no time
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.