With its low-profile, bell-shaped design, Anzio adds style to any kitchen project. Its 600-CFM motor, ICON Touch controls, and new BriteStripLED lighting move it ahead of the competition. Add the Quick-Lock installation system with magnetic duct covers and Anzio stands alone in terms of performance, design and value.
- Make a statement with this island mount vent hood while keeping your kitchen free of steam, grease, cooking fumes and odors
- Vent all dirt and air pollutants like smoke, steam, and grease from your kitchen with this 42" wide vent hood
- Better see your cooking surface under the hood with it's LED bulb
- This stainless steel color vent hood adds a touch of sleek and contemporary to your kitchen
- Internal blower sones: 1-6
- Two aluminum mesh filters
- ICON Touch controls
- 2 BriteStrip LED lights
- Dual level lighting
- Recirculating option
- Mounting height: 26-inch - 34-inch
- Extension duct cover option: yes, up to 12' ceiling
- Internal blower - vertical: 6-inch round
- Internal blower - horizontal: N/A
- Color: Stainless Steel
||290, 390, 600
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.