In Zephyr's Essentials Europa Collection ZPY-E36AS Pyramid Undercabinet Range Hood, in stainless steel, classic, architectural lines meet at an apex to energize the familiar look of the chimney style under-cabinet hood. This expressive yet utilitarian design also features an adjustable back-panel utensil bar that accommodates a variety of cabinet depths to put cooking utensils within easy reach.
- Hide ductwork inside cabinetry with this under cabinet vent hood
- Vent all dirt and air pollutants like smoke, steam, and grease from your kitchen with this 36" wide vent hood
- Give your stove top bright illumination with its adequate halogen bulb
- This stainless steel color vent hood adds a touch of sleek and contemporary to your kitchen
- Two aluminum mesh filters
- Mechanical slide controls
- Three speed levels
- Two 50W halogen lights
- Dual-level lighting
- Recirculating option
- Adjustable utensil bar - up to 3-inch
- Internal blower - vertical: 7-inch round or 3-1/4-inch x 10-inch
- Internal blower - horizontal: 3-1/4-inch x 10-inch
- Color: Stainless Steel
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
||7, 3.25 x 10
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||24 - 32
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.