Like the 30-In. Self-Clean Range, Capital Cooking's CGSR362B2-N Culinarian Series 36-In. Self-Clean Natural Gas Oven Range with 4 Burners and 12-In. BBQ Grill is a powerful range with number of features that ensure its perfection in any kitchen. With four burners that provide a range of temperatures from a True Simmer of 145° to the massive output of 25,000 BTUs, and a 12-In.
- Culinarian Series range with four 25,000 BTU open burners; One 8,000 BTU small pan burner
- Powerful 18,000 BTU 12-In. barbecue grill with restaurant-quality, porcelain-coated, cast-iron grates and grease gutters (includes stainless steel grill cover)
- Burners are capable of temperatures as low as 145° to provide a delicate simmer
- EZ-Glides full extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs (optional Cabernet Red knobs sold separately)
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Moto-Rotis motorized rotisserie system
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- 30,000 BTU, self-clean, convection oven; 18,000 BTU infrared broiler in oven
- Oven capacity: 4.6 cubic feet
- Oven modes: Bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, convection rotisserie and self-clean
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs and spit rod
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- 5 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Extra large viewing window
- Natural gas fueled
- Hybrid radiants with ceramic rods encased in stainless steel sheet metal
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- This model includes 4 burners and 12-In. grill
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.