The Capital Cooking CSB484GG-N 48-In. Connoisseurian Series NG Dual Fuel Self-clean Range with Four Sealed Burners and 24-In. Griddle combines the most powerful range top burners available for domestic use with all the innovative features of Capital's electric oven, including the groundbreaking Moist mode. The result is a range that delivers the ultimate in professional performance for the home cook.
- Connoisseurian Series 48-in. NG dual fuel self-clean range with 4 sealed burners and 24-in. griddle
- 19,000 BTU Sealed Burners
- All burners adjust down to a delicate constant simmer
- All burner have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Primary Oven Size: 27"W X 21"D X 16-7/16"H (5.4 cu. ft.)
- Companion Oven Size: 12"W X 21"D X 16-7/16"H (2.2 cu. ft.)
- 6 rack positions
- MOIST Cooking feature reduces food drying during cooking resulting in some of the juiciest meals ever (primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
- Bake, Delicate Bake, Broil, Roast, Perfect Convection, Self-Clean, Moist, Convection, Meat Probe
- Rotisserie, Time of Day Clock, Dual Kitchen Timers, Dual Oven Lights, Delay Cooking, Timed Cooking, Sabbath Mode
- All Glass oven bottom
- Ribbon Broil Element under glass for easy clean up and efficient oven heating
- TIMED COOK-you can set the oven to turn itself off after a set amount of time
- Flush island friendly rear trim
- Moto-Rotis Built-in- motorized rotisserie with stainless steel spit rod and forks, inside your Capital oven (no frame required) Capital Exclusive! (primary oven only)
- 24-In. Thermo-Griddle with a 3/8" thick stainless steel thermostatically controlled Griddle Plate at 30,000 BTU
- Stainless steel griddle cover included
- EZ-Glides feature full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool Die Cast Chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trim (Cabernet trim available as an accessory)
- Images show COB484BG range top configurations; this model includes 4 burners and 24-In. griddle
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.