The Capital Cooking MCR305-L 30-In. Precision Series Four Sealed Burner Manual Clean LP Range with Power Wok features powerful 19,000 BTU's/hr Sealed Power-Flo Burners that all turn down to a delicate constant simmer and a 25,000 BTU Power Wok. The sealed stainless steel spill pan captures messes and keeps clean-up simple. 4.9 cu. ft. capacity oven fits a full size commercial cookie sheet.
- Precision Series 30-in. LP manual clean range with 5 sealed burners
- 4.9 Cu. Ft. oven cavity with 4.4 Cu. Ft. of usable capacity with Bake, Broil and Convection Bake modes
- Fits commercial cookie sheet (26 In. x 18 In.)
- Convection oven with seperate fan on/off switch
- 30,000 BTU bake burner for uniform cooking
- 18,000 BTU infared broil burner for perfect searing
- Four 19,000 BTU sealed burners; all burners turn down to a true simmer
- Dual 40W oven lights
- 5 rack positions and 2 racks
- All stainless steel and glass door allow wall to wall visibility and easy cleaning
- Porcelain-coated iron grates with center bridge grate provide a continuous cooking surface
- Flush island trim is standard for non-combustible or island trim
- Wall-mount back guard provided for combustible rear wall installation
- Oven modes: bake, broil, convection bake, open door broil
- 25,000 BTU Power Wok with reversible grate in the center position of rangetop
- Black porcelain with Titanium speck oven interior Front and rear levelers allow 1-1/2" height adjustment
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.