DLA-NX5 D-ILA projector features 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device to produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function,which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information. Combining brightness of 1,800 lm with dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1, the projector reproduces life like images for latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma. Original motion control technology Clear Motion Drive is renewed, and together with Motion Enhance which optimizes the driving of D-ILA device according to the motion of the image, motion blur is reduced significantly compared to conventional projectors.
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input with 18Gbps transmission band-width (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Light source: NSH 265 W lamp
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Color/HDCP 2.2)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top and Bottom
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- Frame Adapt HDR* dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes
- As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- New Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- Installation Mode centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
||0.69-inch Native 4K DILA Device (4096x2160) x3
||4096 x 2160
|Lens shift function
||+/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorized in 16:9 aspect mode
|Light source lamp
||NSH 265 W
||Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
||Native: 40,000:1, Dynamic: 400,000:1
||Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24
||VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
||1 (D-sub 9-pin)
||1 (USB Type A) (for firmware update)
|Projector in use
|Dimensions: W x H x D, mm
||500 x 234 x 495
|Dimensions: W x H x D, inches
||19-3/4 x 9-1/4 x 19-1/2
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.