Enhancing iPod/iPhone Functionality with Onkyo Audio Expertise
Onkyo offers the latest update to its well-received line of RI (Remote Interactive) Docks for the iPod, adding full compatibility with iPhone. The DS-A4 links seamlessly with your home entertainment system to get the best out of your iPod/iPhone's music, movies, podcasts, and TV shows. Video signals are conveyed via either composite or higher-quality component video output. RI compatibility lets you control basic iPod/iPhone functions through your main Onkyo system's remote controller, with further functionality provided by the dedicated remote. Device-recharging and an on-screen display are among the other conveniences. So, if you want to add Onkyo audio expertise to iPod/iPhone versatility, take a close look at the DS-A4.
- iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G and iPhone
- iPod touch (1st to 4th generations)
- iPod classic
- iPod with Click Wheel (Latest Software Version)
- iPod with Video (Latest Software Version)
- iPod mini (Latest Software Version)
- iPod nano (1st to 6th generations)
- Video Playback and Photo Slideshows via Component Video Output
- Track Lists and Song Information Displayed via On-Screen Display
- Control and Extra Functionality Through Dedicated Remote Control
- Recharges iPod/iPhone When Connected to AC Power Supply
- Resume/Repeat Functions
- Shuffle Function for Random Playback of Songs/Albums
- Remote Control via Onkyo's RI (Remote Interactive) System
- Remote control included
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.